Super Mario 3D World (LP)!


Hey guys, I've started my LP of Super Mario 3D World, and this will be my dedicated thread where I'll update whenever I post a new part on YouTube!

Once again, I would really appreciate constructive criticism. I have tried making things pretty professional, at least to the best of my abilities.



Things to Note:

* I set the Game Volume to 5, and the Mic Volume to 10 initially when I played through World 1, but after World 5 I changed it to 5 and 6 respectively. So if my voice is a bit too loud in this one, sorry!

* Make sure to watch in 1080p! (thank you capture card)


Let's Play Super Mario 3D World!


Part 1: "Dem Green Stars!



Part 2: "Let's GO!"


Part 3: "Damn it Toad..."


Part 4: "Really Cool Level Design"


Part 5: "Double Friggin Cherry!"



Part 6: "Dat Platforming Tho!"

Part 7: "Just Creepy" 


Part 8: "Switchboards Anyone?" 



Part 9: "GAME OVER" 



Part 10: "Trippy Music" 



Part 11: "Lava Rock Lair Boss!" 


Part 12: "Sunshine Seaside and Tricky Trapeze Theater!"


Part 13: "Captain Toad/Backstreet Bustle/Sprawling Savana!" 




Part 14: "This rabbit is gonna get me killed" 


Part 15: "Nintendo Store!"  


Part 16: "I hate Bullies"  


Part 17: "Goomba Peach Tho"  


Part 18: "If only I was a cat..."  


Part 19: "Birdz Eye"  

Part 20: "I hate this level"  

Part 21: "Ramble time"  


Part 22: "Cat Plez"  


Part 23: "How to Promote your Youtube Channel"  


Part 24: "Killing BOOS" 


Part 25: "Animal Cruelty"  


Part 26: "FINALE"  


Part 27: "Bonus Levels!"
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you could help spread the video, whether by liking it, subscribing, commenting, I'd be very thankful.

Cheers! And more LPs to come soon!

bSMPlays

0 comments: